Reservable group pavilions are available at: Carter Lake South Shore, Flatiron Reservoir, Hermit Park Open Space, Horsetooth Reservoir South Bay, Horsetooth Reservoir Sunrise Day Use, and Lions Open Space.
Make a Reservation at www.larimercamping.com or 1-800-397-7795.
South Bay Group Pavilion at Horsetooth Reservoir
225 people max capacity, $250 1/2 day $500 full day
Photos by Jeff Andersen
Photo by Charlie Johnson
Hermit Park Open Space Group Pavilion, Estes Park
250 people max capacity, $250 1/2 day $500 full day
The newly renovated group pavilion features stone wrapped columns, new picnic benches, a gas fire pit and improved lighting and utilities. There is a new catering area with a gas and charcoal grill. The pavilion can accommodate 250 guests and will be opening for reservations this summer (2015.) Make a reservation today at www.larimercamping.com or 1-800-397-7795. It is open to walk through, so people can check out the amenities it offers.
Photos by Charlie Johnson
South Shore Group Pavilion at Carter Lake
100 people max capacity, $50
Flatiron Reservoir Group Pavilion
50 people max capacity, $50
Sunrise Group Pavilion at Horsetooth Reservoir
25 people max capacity, $25
Lions Open Space Group Pavilion, Laporte
50 people max capacity, $25
- All areas have covered pavilions with picnic tables, grills, and electricity (exception: Sunrise and Lions Open Space do not have electricity)
- Volleyball court and horseshoe pits are available only at Flatiron Reservoir, South Shore at Carter Lake, and Hermit Park Open Space (bring your own sports equipment: net, balls, horseshoes, etc.)
Frequently Asked Questions about Group Pavilions
(all Natural Resources Regulations apply)
- Day use only - all pavilions 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. except South Bay and Hermit Park Open Space 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- No camping in group pavilion areas
- Alcohol policy - 3.2 beer in cans only - no kegs
- No noise disturbances to other park users
- No jumping castles, dunk tanks, pony rides, or similar set ups
- Entrance permits required on all vehicles, in addition to fee for reserving pavilions
- All vehicles must be kept in the established parking areas - no off road. Parking limited and not guaranteed. Carpooling encouraged.
- Photographs: Applicant consents to allow photographer on behalf of Larimer County to attend and photograph event. Photographs taken by Larimer County at event may be used in marketing, informational and educational materials, without compensation or further permission from the applicant, including the images of event attendees, including minors. Applicant shall notify attendees that Larimer County may take and distribute photographs of event and attendees.