Warning: You are currently using an unsupported browser -OR- your browser is currently in compatibility mode. Certain features and pages on larimer.org may be impacted or altogether inaccessible. Read More…
1. Date Submitted: 01/29/2014
Traffic control plan attached.
Event begins in Loveland at 6:30. Cyclists will enter Horsetooth area at approx. 7:15. Cyclists will be through area designated on traffic control plans by 9:30-10:00. Majority of cyclists will be in area of Taft Hill/ Harmony between 8:00-9:00 am
Cyclists traveling north via Wilson/Taft Hill road for the Sprint portion- This event begins at 7:15 am. Anticipate all cyclists will off of Taft Hill road by 8:15 am. The majority of cyclists will be off Taft Hill by 8:00 am. (less than 200)
2. Date Submitted: 01/29/2014
race course attached~
3. Date Submitted: 01/29/2014
race course submitted~
4. Date Submitted: 01/29/2014
race course attached
5. Date Submitted: 02/10/2014
Risk Management- Waiver and Insurance certificate attached.
Comments: Please ensure that a detailed emergency communications plan is available, and that all staff and volunteers are familiar with the plan.
Food service at aid stations does not require a licensed vendor provided food and beverage service is limited to:
• Service of commercially prepared and individually packaged foods and beverages that do not require refrigeration. Examples include packaged candy, power bars, bottled water, soda or juice.
• Service of hot coffee, tea, instant hot beverages.
• Service of donuts, bagels or pastries that are commercially prepared and do not require refrigeration.
• Service of whole uncut fruits and vegetables.
• Service of water from a public supply transported and dispensed in clean containers designed for potable water service.
The Larimer County Department of Health & Environment is available to consult on food safety concerns, and on licensing provisions for vendors involving food service beyond that listed above. Information is available on our website at http://larimer.org/health/ehs/food.asp.
Adequate toilets need to be provided at the start/finish area and as necessary at aid stations.
Doug Ryan Larimer County Department of Health and Environment (970) 498-6777 firstname.lastname@example.org
Comments: Intersections and emergency vehicle access lanes that are blocked, shall be blocked by portable means; IE cones, road barriers, etc. Intersections shall be staffed to allow for the immediate removal of barricades when approached by emergency vehicles. Dive Rescue team is required to support the swimming portion of the event. FM NS 073
Comments: This event does not conflict with any currently planned or scheduled road maintenance or construction activities. Event promoters are reminded that they are not to post event signs on traffic sign posts within the public road Right-Of-Way or paint on the surface of the road.