The race will be starting at the Stanley Hotel in Estes Park. The runners will start out by running down Steamer Pkwy to Steamer Dr. Running down Steamer drive accross Big Thompson Avenue. From there they will run counter clockwise around Lake Estes. They will then tie back into the train they cam in on and run South East along Big Thomson Avenue to Dry Gulch. The runners will then cross Big Thompson Avenue to Dry Gulch. The runners will run along dry gulch to H Bar G Rd. Then to Devils Gulch. They will run Devils Gulch until they come to MacGregor where they will make a left. They will stay on MacGregor until they hit E. Wonderview Avenue where they will again make a left turn. As they run along Wonderview they will come to a dirt trail that will lead them up to the Stanley Hotel to the Finish line.
Comments: Please ensure that a detailed emergency communications plan is available, and that all staff and volunteers are familiar with the plan.
Food service at aid stations does not require a licensed vendor provided food and beverage service is limited to:
• Service of commercially prepared and individually packaged foods and beverages that do not require refrigeration. Examples include packaged candy, power bars, bottled water, soda or juice.
• Service of hot coffee, tea, instant hot beverages.
• Service of donuts, bagels or pastries that are commercially prepared and do not require refrigeration.
• Service of whole uncut fruits and vegetables.
• Service of water from a public supply transported and dispensed in clean containers designed for potable water service.
The Larimer County Department of Health & Environment is available to consult on food safety concerns, and on licensing provisions for vendors involving food service beyond that listed above. Information is available on our website at http://larimer.org/health/ehs/food.asp.
Adequate toilets need to be provided at the start/finish area and as necessary at aid stations.
Doug Ryan Larimer County Department of Health and Environment (970) 498-6777 firstname.lastname@example.org
Comments: This event does not conflict with any currently planned or scheduled road maintenance or construction activities. However, at the time of the event, portions of the route(s) may traverse roads that have recently, or are then, currently undergoing surface maintenance. Event promoters are reminded that they are not to post event signs on traffic sign posts within the public road Right-Of-Way or paint on the surface of the road.