Warning: You are currently using an unsupported browser -OR- your browser is currently in compatibility mode. Certain features and pages on larimer.org may be impacted or altogether inaccessible. Read More…
Larimer County Offices, Courts, District Attorney, and Landfill are closed on May 29, 2017 in observance of the Memorial Day Holiday.
Critical services at Larimer County are not disrupted by closures.
Map:http://www.mapmyride.com/routes/view/33949676 The Taft Hill series is a time trial bicycle race. Riders will leave the start-line in 30 second increments. This is not a mass start event and riders will not be riding in groups. It will be one rider at a time, riding to the right of the road. There is a $10.00 entry free and it is a for profit event. The event is insured.
Comments: Please ensure that a detailed emergency communications plan is available, and that all staff and volunteers are familiar with the plan.
Food service at aid stations does not require a licensed vendor provided food and beverage service is limited to:
• Service of commercially prepared and individually packaged foods and beverages that do not require refrigeration. Examples include packaged candy, power bars, bottled water, soda or juice.
• Service of hot coffee, tea, instant hot beverages.
• Service of donuts, bagels or pastries that are commercially prepared and do not require refrigeration.
• Service of whole uncut fruits and vegetables.
• Service of water from a public supply transported and dispensed in clean containers designed for potable water service.
The Larimer County Department of Health & Environment is available to consult on food safety concerns, and on licensing provisions for vendors involving food service beyond that listed above. Information is available on our website at http://larimer.org/health/ehs/food.asp.
Adequate toilets need to be provided at the start/finish area and as necessary at aid stations.
Doug Ryan Larimer County Department of Health and Environment (970) 498-6777 firstname.lastname@example.org
Comments: This event does not conflict with any currently planned or scheduled road maintenance or construction activities. However, at the time of the event, portions of the route(s) may traverse roads that have recently, or are then, currently undergoing surface maintenance. Event promoters are reminded that they are not to post event signs on traffic sign posts within the public road Right-Of-Way or paint on the surface of the road