Warning: You are currently using an unsupported browser -OR- your browser is currently in compatibility mode. Certain features and pages on larimer.org may be impacted or altogether inaccessible. Read More…
Comments: All traffic lanes must be maintained at a minimum of 20' in width, barricades may be used; however, staff must be available to move/remove them in the event an emergency fire apparatus needs access.
Tents or air supported structures great than 400 square feet require a permit from the District.
Comments: Please ensure that a detailed emergency communications plan is available, and that all staff and volunteers are familiar with the plan.
Food service at aid stations does not require a licensed vendor provided food and beverage service is limited to:
• Service of commercially prepared and individually packaged foods and beverages that do not require refrigeration. Examples include packaged candy, power bars, bottled water, soda or juice.
• Service of hot coffee, tea, instant hot beverages.
• Service of donuts, bagels or pastries that are commercially prepared and do not require refrigeration.
• Service of whole uncut fruits and vegetables.
• Service of water from a public supply transported and dispensed in clean containers designed for potable water service.
The Larimer County Department of Health & Environment is available to consult on food safety concerns, and on licensing provisions for vendors involving food service beyond that listed above. Information is available on our website at http://larimer.org/health/ehs/food.asp.
Adequate toilets need to be provided at the start/finish area and as necessary at aid stations.
Doug Ryan Larimer County Department of Health and Environment (970) 498-6777 firstname.lastname@example.org
Comments: 1/16/13: Application has been forwarded to area manager for review 2/1/13: Fee worksheet was emailed to you today. Your event is approved by our department upon receipt of signed worksheet and payment in full. 3/13/13: Signed worksheet and payment received. Thank you
Comments: This event does not conflict with any currently planned or scheduled road maintenance or construction activities. However, at the time of the event, portions of the route(s) may traverse roads that have recently, or are then, currently undergoing surface maintenance. Event promoters are reminded that they are not to post event signs on traffic sign posts within the public road Right-Of-Way or paint on the surface of the road.