Land Use Code
Approved Amendments to the Land Use Code
Amendments to the Land Use Code happen periodically. There may be some lag time between adoption of the amendment and the inclusion of the amendments into the on-line version of the Land Use Code. Approved amendments are incorporated only four times per year.
The list below shows amendments as they were adopted by the Board of County Commissioners.
County Land Use Code
- October 9, 2013 - Disaster Rebuild Program
- September 16, 2013 - Licensure of Retail Marijuana Establishments
- September 16, 2013 - Retail Marijuana
- June 11, 2013 - multiple principal buildings in specific zoning districts
- June 11, 2013 - amended Section 8.5 Landscaping Regulations
- May 28, 2013 - modified High Park Fire Resolution
- May 28, 2013 - Housekeeping Amendments
- July 23, 2012 - changed Non-conformity regulations
- June 11, 2012 - changed Neighborhood Meeting Process
- May 21, 2012 - changed Fire Protection Level of Service
- May 7, 2012 - Housekeeping Amendments
- January 17, 2012 - Housekeeping Amendments
- December 12, 2011-added Solar language
- June 27, 2011-added Accessory Rural Occupations
- May 23, 2011 - Housekeeping Amendments
- April 18, 2011 - Medical Marijuana
- January 18, 2011 -Housekeeping Amendments
If you would like more specific information or if you have a question that's not answered here, please contact the Larimer County Planning Department at (970)498-7679 or send us email.