Rules for Making Reservations
Hermit Park Open Space
Different rules apply to Hermit Park from those for Horsetooth.
Seven cabins located at the water's edge on the west side of the South Bay Campground at Horsetooth Reservoir.
To reserve, go to www.larimercamping.com, or call 1-800-397-7795.
- 1 room, 12' x 16' inside
- 12' x 8' covered front porch
- Three padded bed surfaces (one double bed and one bunk bed) ~ bring your own linen or sleeping bags
- Cabin 7 at Horsetooth Reservoir is the closest to the restrooms and drinking water
- $60 per night for up to five people (April – September), $30 per night for up to five people (October - March)
- Tent pad for one tent
- Total site capacity: up to five people in the cabin, and up to three people at the tent site
- Picnic table
- Two parking places about 40-50 feet from the cabin
- Electricity, lights and ceiling fan
- Heat and air
- Table with four chairs
- Water and restrooms located in nearby campground
(all Natural Resources regulations apply)
- Cabin check-in:
- Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day weekend: 1 p.m. Go to campground to campground host site.
- Labor Day weekend through Memorial Day weekend: 1 – 4:30 p.m. only. Go to campground. A ranger will be by. If you will not be checking in by 4:30 p.m., call at least one day in advance to make special arrangements: (970) 619-4570 (Mon – Fri, 8 – 4:30).
- Two dogs allowed
- No smoking inside
- No open flames or cooking inside
- One tent allowed per cabin
- Five people maximum at the cabin, and three at the tent site