Larimer County Holds Budget Hearings
Department: Board of County Commissioners
Release Date: Nov 4, 2013
Board of County Commissioners, 970-498-7010, firstname.lastname@example.org
Linda Hoffmann, County Manager, 970-498-7004, email@example.com
FROM: Deni La Rue, Community Information Manager, 970- 498-7150, firstname.lastname@example.org
The Board of Larimer County Commissionersis seeking public input on the proposed 2014 Larimer County Budget for county services. Public Hearings in Fort Collins and Estes Park take place on Monday, November 18 in Fort Collins and on Thursday, November 21 in Estes Park. The public is encouraged to attend, watch on local cable TV or stream on the internet. People can make live comments, call in or send an email comment or question.
- Fort Collins Hearing – Monday, November 18, 2013 – 6:30p.m. on cable TV channels 14 in Fort Collins and 16 in Loveland and Berthoud. The hearing takes place in Fort Collins at 200 West Oak St., 1st floor Hearing Room. Viewers can call-in comments at 970-498-7016, and email in questions at BOCC@larimer.org and listen to the Internet stream at: http://larimer.org/bcc/broadcast.cfm. The public is encouraged to attend.
- Estes Park Hearing – Thursday, November 21, 2013 – 6:30p.m. – on cable TV channel 12 in Estes Park. The hearing takes place at the Estes Park Municipal Bldg., Board Chambers, 170 MacGregor Ave. Viewers can email in questions or comments during the hearing at BOCC@larimer.org. The public is encouraged to attend.
Other methods to get budget input to the Board of County Commissioners:
- E-mail the County Commissioners at BOCC@larimer.org
- Write the Commissioners at: PO Box 1190, Fort Collins, CO 80522
- Phone the Commissioners at: 970-498-7010
Copies of the 2014 Proposed Budget are available at the Larimer County Budget Office, 200 West Oak Street, Fort Collins, Colorado (phone 498-7017). Copies are also sent to local public libraries, local radio & television stations and local newspapers. The Budget Adoption Hearing is set for Thursday, December 19 at 2p.m. in the 1st floor hearing Room at 200 West Oak St., Fort Collins.
We ask for your login to prevent computer generated spam in the comments. Your email address is not shown. Do not expect answers from the county for questions posed here. Use the contact information above for specific questions.
You must be logged in to leave a comment. Login with:
Not a Current User? Sign-Up
Terms & Conditions
No comments yet.