Be A Parks And Open Spaces Photographer
Photo Submission Requirements:
- Please edit your own photos. Turn in ONLY 25 of your best per assignment or season.
- Turn in all pictures on a CD or DVD only (Larimer County can provide a CD or DVD to you.) Images will not be accepted on/through other media.
- Image resolution: Please submit
- one set in the minimum size of 2000 x 1328 pixels
- one set at the maximum resolution for your camera
- File naming convention: Please include the property location or event and your last name in the file name (for example, "Carter Lake - Smith....jpg", or "HTMarathon - Smith....jpg")
- Subject matter: Images should only include people if the photo is of individuals recreating or taking part in a County-sponsored event. Close-up shots of faces and vegetation are discouraged.
Conditions of Use of Photographs:
I want to volunteer!
- Copyright remains with the photographer. Larimer County Natural Resources Department (LCNR) may use submitted photographs with credit given to the photographer.
- LCNR is under no obligation to use or publish any submitted photograph that does not meet, in our opinion, suitable standards of quality or subject matter.
- LCNR does not pay for photographs.
- LCNR may give permission to other County departments and/or to media outlets to use an image specifically to promote the department and the parks and open spaces it manages. Photographer will be credited.