Be A Parks And Open Spaces Photographer
Photo Submission Requirements:
- Please edit your own photos. Submit up to 25 of your best images per assignment or season.
- Submit high-resolution photos (minimum size 2000 x 1328 pixels). Preferred format is JPEG (no TIFF files). Please do not embed photo credit or other copyright information onto photos.
- Photos must be submitted via a Dropbox account. The Volunteer Program Coordinator will help you set up your Dropbox account with Larimer County.
- File naming convention: Please include the property location or event and your last name in the file name (for example, "Carter Lake - Smith....jpg", or "HTMarathon - Smith....jpg")
- Subject matter: Images should only include people if the photo is of individuals recreating or taking part in a Larimer County-sponsored event. Close-up shots of faces and vegetation are discouraged.
Conditions of Use of Photographs:
- Copyright remains with the photographer. Larimer County Department of Natural Resources (LCDNR) may use submitted photographs with credit given to the photographer.
- LCDNR is under no obligation to use or publish any submitted photograph that does not meet, in the opinion of its staff, suitable standards of quality or subject matter.
- LCDNR does not pay for photographs.
- LCDNR may give permission to other Larimer County departments and/or to media outlets to use an image specifically to promote the department and the parks and open spaces it manages. Photographer will be credited.
Interested in becoming a volunteer photographer? Contact volunteer coordinator Pam Mayhew by email or phone at (970) 619-4552.