Benefits Information Center
Benefits Information Center Eligibility Technicians are able to answer questions about your case (Food Assistance, Medicaid, TANF, AND, OAP, QMB or SLIMB), plus more:
- Tell you what benefits have been approved and when they will be paid
- Tell you if your case is open or closed
- Tell you if we received the forms you sent in?
- Change an address or make corrections to name spellings or dates of birth;
- Add a new born baby to your open Family Medicaid case;
- Explain how to apply for assistance
Contact by phone or email
Call (970) 498-6300, or contact the Benefits Information Center by email.
Se Habla Espaņol
8 a.m. - 3 p.m. on Monday and Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday
Not accepting calls on Wednesdays.
Starting November 1, 2010, Benefits Information Center Eligibility Technicians will be processing applications and redeterminations on Wednesdays and will not be available to assist clients.