Immunizations are available by appointment only during clinic hours at the Fort Collins, Loveland and Estes Park offices.
The Health Department serves Medicaid and uninsured clients and is not able to bill private insurance. Insured clients are encouraged to receive immunizations at their health care provider's office since preventive vaccines are covered by most private insurance.
The Health Department gives routine vaccinations to those who are in greatest need, including the following groups:
- Children on Medicaid
- Children with no health insurance
- Children whose health insurance does not cover vaccines
- Children who are American Indian or Alaskan native (regardless of insurance coverage they do or do not have)
- Adults with no insurance (limited number of vaccines)
- Adults whose insurance does not cover vaccines (limited number of vaccines)
- Adults with insurance (We may have vaccines available, but patients will need to pay full price for the vaccine and apply for reimbursement from their insurance.)