Flood 2013 Recovery Information
Larimer County/Loveland Distribution Center
The distribution center is available to anyone impacted by the Larimer County 2013 Flood. Supplies are free and include personal items,
household items, and non-perishable food. Visit to find what you need. Frequent shoppers are encouraged as inventory changes quickly.
- New location (reopening Dec. 9): Outlets at Loveland, 5260 McWhinney Blvd., Loveland, CO 80538
- Survivor pick-up and shopping:
- Reopening Dec. 9
- 10 a.m. - 7 p.m., Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday (closed Wednesdays)
- 12 noon - 5 p.m., Saturday and Sunday
- Closed Dec. 24-25 for Christmas
- Closed Dec. 31 and Jan. 1 for New Years
- Donations are still accepted for a variety of items (no clothing accepted).
See the Coloradoan article (11/19) for the most
current list of needed items.
Disaster Assistance Centers (DACs)
The disaster assistance centers in Northern Colorado are now closed. Disaster recovery centers operated by FEMA are still open.