Flood 2013 Recovery Information
Larimer County/Loveland Distribution Center
PLEASE NOTE: The Larimer Distribution Center will be closing permanently on Friday, March 28, 2014.
The distribution center is available to anyone impacted by the Larimer County 2013 Flood. Supplies are free and include personal items,
household items, and non-perishable food. Visit to find what you need. Frequent shoppers are encouraged as inventory changes quickly.
- Location: Outlets at Loveland, 5260 McWhinney Blvd., Loveland, CO 80538
- Survivor pick-up and shopping:
- 10 a.m. - 5 p.m., Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday (closed Wednesdays)
- 12 noon - 5 p.m., Saturday and Sunday
- Closed Jan. 20 for Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- Closed Feb. 17 for Presidents' Day
- The flood recovery center at 5612 McWhinney Blvd. in Loveland is in need of donations to assist flood survivors, state officials say. In addition to cash donations, specifically needed items include:
Donations may be dropped off at the center. Its hours are 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday, and 12-5 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.
- Paper products, such as toilet paper, towels, plates, and napkins
- Personal care products, such as shampoo, body wash and razors
- Pet food
- Laundry detergent
- Cleaning products
- Nonperishable food, such as canned meat, fruits and vegetables
- New toys
Disaster Assistance Centers (DACs)
The disaster assistance centers in Northern Colorado are now closed. Disaster recovery centers operated by FEMA are still open: The Boulder center is the last FEMA center now open, and will close at 3 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 21. Learn more »