County Offices, Courts and the Landfill will be closed Monday, May 25 in observance of Memorial Day.
Critical services at Larimer County will not be disrupted by this closure.
Victim Rights Amendment (VRA) Criminal Acts
Victim Rights Amendment (VRA) criminal acts:
- Criminally Negligent Homicide or Vehicular Homicide;
- Sexual Assault;
- Aggravated Robbery;
- Incest and Aggravated Incest;
- Child Abuse;
- Sexual Exploitation of Children;
- Crimes against At Risk Adults and At Risk Juveniles;
- Crimes designated by the District Attorney, law Enforcement, or found on the record by the court to be an act of Domestic Violence:
- A Bias-Motivated Crime as defined in C.R.S. 18-9-121;
- Careless Driving Resulting in Death;
- Failure To Stop At An Accident Involving Death;
- Retaliation of a Victim or Witness;
- Intimidation of a Victim or Witness, Tampering with a Victim or Witness;
- Indecent Exposure;
- Violation of a Criminal Protection Order issued against a person charged with Sexual Assault;
- Any Criminal Attempt, Conspiracy, Criminal Solicitation, or Accessory involving any of the crimes listed above.