County Offices and Courts will be closed on Monday, February 15, 2016 in observance of the President's Day Holiday. The Landfill will be open.
Critical services at Larimer County are not disrupted by closures.
Victim Rights Amendment (VRA) Criminal Acts
Victim Rights Amendment (VRA) criminal acts:
- Criminally Negligent Homicide or Vehicular Homicide;
- Sexual Assault;
- Aggravated Robbery;
- Incest and Aggravated Incest;
- Child Abuse;
- Sexual Exploitation of Children;
- Crimes against At Risk Adults and At Risk Juveniles;
- Crimes designated by the District Attorney, law Enforcement, or found on the record by the court to be an act of Domestic Violence:
- A Bias-Motivated Crime as defined in C.R.S. 18-9-121;
- Careless Driving Resulting in Death;
- Failure To Stop At An Accident Involving Death;
- Retaliation of a Victim or Witness;
- Intimidation of a Victim or Witness, Tampering with a Victim or Witness;
- Indecent Exposure;
- Violation of a Criminal Protection Order issued against a person charged with Sexual Assault;
- Any Criminal Attempt, Conspiracy, Criminal Solicitation, or Accessory involving any of the crimes listed above.