2006 Budget - $248,376,408
The 2006 Larimer County budget was prepared in compliance with state statute, generally accepted budgeting principles, funding agency requirements, and the budget priorities and directions of the Board of County Commissioners. Major objectives for the budget process for this year were as follows:
- Continue existing services.
- Maintain adequate fund balances in major operating funds.
- Address needs in the Criminal Justice area.
- Maintain employee compensation at the 50th percentile of similar organizations in our market area.
- Protect adequate fund balance for future county operations in non-appraisal cycles.
Need Adobe Acrobat to read these pdf documents? Download Acrobat