Adopted 2004 Budget - $233,288,011
The 2003 revised and 2004 Adopted Larimer County budget were both prepared in compliance
with state statute, generally accepted budgeting principles, funding agency requirements, and
the budget priorities and directions of the Board of County Commissioners.
Major objectives for the budget process for this year were as follows:
- Continue existing services.
- Maintain adequate fund balances in major operating funds
- Maintain emphasis on road & bridge, law enforcement and public safety
- Continue adequate funding of facilities
- Adequately fund the operations & maintenance costs of the new county facilities
- Protect adequate fund balance for future county operations in non-appraisal cycles.
Need Adobe Acrobat to read these pdf documents? Download Acrobat.
Copies of the 2004 Adopted Budget are available at the Larimer County Budget Office, 200
West Oak Street, Fort Collins, Colorado (phone 498-7017).