Adopted 2003 Budget - $269,964,593
The 2002 revised and 2003 Larimer County budget were both prepared in compliance
with state statute, generally accepted budgeting principles, funding agency requirements, and
the budget priorities and directions of the Board of County Commissioners.
Major objectives for the budget process for this year were as follows:
- Continue existing services.
- Maintain adequate fund balances in major operating funds
- Maintain emphasis on road & bridge, law enforcement and public safety
- Maintain a minimal level of service in the Health Department for the food safety program
and childhood immunization program.
- Continue adequate funding of facilities
- Adequately fund the operations & maintenance costs of the new county facilities
- Address some of the priorities identified by elected officials, division and department heads
Need Adobe Acrobat to read these pdf documents? Download Acrobat.