County Offices and Courts will be closed on Monday, February 15, 2016 in observance of the President's Day Holiday. The Landfill will be open.
Critical services at Larimer County are not disrupted by closures.
Adopted 2002 Budget - $212,582,597
The 2001 revised and 2002 Larimer County budget were both prepared in compliance
with state statute, generally accepted budgeting principles, funding agency requirements, and
the budget priorities and directions of the Board of County Commissioners.
Major objectives for the budget process for this year were as follows:
- Continue Existing Services.
- Maintain Adequate Fund Balances In Major Operating Funds
- Maintain De-Brucing Emphasis On Road & Bridge, Law Enforcement And Public Safety
- Continue Adequate Funding Of Facilities
- Adequately Fund The Operations & Maintenance Costs Of The New County Facilities
- Address Some Of The Priorities Identified By Elected Officials, Division And Department
Need Adobe Acrobat to read these pdf documents? Download Acrobat.