Larimer County Offices, Courts, District Attorney, Landfill, Household Hazardous Waste, and Recycle Center are all closed on Thanksgiving Day, November 26, 2015.
County Offices are also closed on Friday, November 27 while the Courts, District Attorney, Landfill, Household Hazardous Waste, and Recycle Center are open.
Critical services at Larimer County will not be disrupted by this closure.
Adopted 2002 Budget - $212,582,597
The 2001 revised and 2002 Larimer County budget were both prepared in compliance
with state statute, generally accepted budgeting principles, funding agency requirements, and
the budget priorities and directions of the Board of County Commissioners.
Major objectives for the budget process for this year were as follows:
- Continue Existing Services.
- Maintain Adequate Fund Balances In Major Operating Funds
- Maintain De-Brucing Emphasis On Road & Bridge, Law Enforcement And Public Safety
- Continue Adequate Funding Of Facilities
- Adequately Fund The Operations & Maintenance Costs Of The New County Facilities
- Address Some Of The Priorities Identified By Elected Officials, Division And Department
Need Adobe Acrobat to read these pdf documents? Download Acrobat.