Larimer County Courthouse, 200 W. Oak Street, Fort
1. Networking (7:45 -7:50)
2. Call to Order (Nancy Patton) (7:50 – 7:57)
a. Roll call
b. Review agenda
c. Public comment on topics not on the agenda
i. Welcome new member: Grant Thayer
ii. Welcome new associate member: Jan Barela-Smith
3. Consent Calendar (Nancy Patton) (7:57-8:00)
a. Approval of the August 10, 2016 WDB meeting minutes *Vote*
4. Policy Review *Vote* (Mark Johnston) (8:00 - 8:05)
a. Policy P&P-03-109 WIOA Eligible Training Provider List (ETPL)
5. WDB Accomplishments/Announcements (Jacob Castillo) (8:05 - 8:15)
a. Nominating Committee
b. Workforce Symposium
c. Electronic Voting
d. Talent 2.0
e. Larimer County Elections Policy
6. Thompson School District Growth & Infrastructure Plan (Dr. Margaret Crespo & Gordon Jones) (8:15 -8:25)
Next Steps and Other Business (Jerry
(9:25 - 9:30)
VISION: Cultivate a well-trained, productive, and competitive workforce in our region.
MISSION: Connect community, government, business, and education to shape a robust, talented, and sustainable workforce.
PURPOSE: Strengthen our workforce and communities by providing an interactive forum where workforce issues can be heard, partnerships formed, and solutions created.