County Offices, Courts and the Landfill will be closed on Monday, September 7 in observance of the Labor Day Holiday. Critical services at Larimer County will not be disrupted by this closure.
Larimer County Courthouse, 200 W. Oak Street, Fort
2. Call to Order (Nancy Patton) (7:50 -7:53)
a. Roll call
b. Review agenda
d. Public comment on topics not on the agenda
3. Consent Calendar (Nancy Patton) (7:53 - 7:55)
of June 10, 2015 minutes *Vote*
4. The Cascade Engineering Story (Fred Keller) (7:55 – 8:25)
in the Rough: Solutions to Employing the Untapped Workforce (8:25
Panel and Discussion (Jacob Castillo)
a. Invited Panelists:
· Pete Gazlay, Owner, Total Facility Care
Hilgeford, Manager of Employee Support Services, Goodwill Industries,
accompanied by Todd Wakefield , Area Manager, Goodwill Industries
· Scott Duarte, General Manager, Cambria Suites Hotel
& A (Jacob Castillo) (8:50
and Next Steps (Jerry Thurber) (9:15
8. Other Business (Jerry Thurber) (9:20 – 9:30)
9. Adjourn (9:30)
VISION: Cultivate a well-trained, productive, and competitive workforce in our region.
MISSION: Connect community, government, business, and education to shape a robust, talented, and sustainable workforce.
PURPOSE: Strengthen our workforce and communities by providing an interactive forum where workforce issues can be heard, partnerships formed, and solutions created.