Larimer County Courthouse, 200 W. Oak Street, Fort
2. Call to Order (Nancy Patton) (7:50 -7:53)
a. Roll call
b. Review agenda
d. Public comment on topics not on the agenda
3. Consent Calendar (Nancy Patton) (7:53 - 7:55)
of June 10, 2015 minutes *Vote*
4. The Cascade Engineering Story (Fred Keller) (7:55 – 8:25)
in the Rough: Solutions to Employing the Untapped Workforce (8:25
Panel and Discussion (Jacob Castillo)
a. Invited Panelists:
· Pete Gazlay, Owner, Total Facility Care
Hilgeford, Manager of Employee Support Services, Goodwill Industries,
accompanied by Todd Wakefield , Area Manager, Goodwill Industries
· Scott Duarte, General Manager, Cambria Suites Hotel
& A (Jacob Castillo) (8:50
and Next Steps (Jerry Thurber) (9:15
8. Other Business (Jerry Thurber) (9:20 – 9:30)
9. Adjourn (9:30)
VISION: Cultivate a well-trained, productive, and competitive workforce in our region.
MISSION: Connect community, government, business, and education to shape a robust, talented, and sustainable workforce.
PURPOSE: Strengthen our workforce and communities by providing an interactive forum where workforce issues can be heard, partnerships formed, and solutions created.