Larimer County Offices, Courts, District Attorney, Landfill, Household Hazardous Waste, and Recycle Center are all closed on Thanksgiving Day, November 26, 2015.
County Offices are also closed on Friday, November 27 while the Courts, District Attorney, Landfill, Household Hazardous Waste, and Recycle Center are open. Critical services at Larimer County will not be disrupted by this closure.
Larimer County Courthouse, 200 W. Oak Street, Fort
2. Call to Order (Nancy Patton) (7:50 -7:53)
a. Roll call
b. Review agenda
d. Upcoming meetings
e. Public comment on topics not on the agenda
3. Consent Calendar (Nancy Patton) (7:53 - 7:55)
a. Approval of June 10, 2015 minutes *Vote*
of August 12, 2015 minutes *Vote*
4. Nominating Committee for 2016 Officers (Nancy Patton) (7:55 – 8:00)
5. Mid-Career Job Seekers, An Under-Tapped Resource Panel Discussion (Jerry Thurber) (8:00 – 9:00)
& A (Jerry Thurber) (9:00
and Next Steps (Jerry Thurber) (9:15
8. Other Business (Jacob Castillo) (9:20 – 9:30)
9. Adjourn (9:30)
VISION: Cultivate a well-trained, productive, and competitive workforce in our region.
MISSION: Connect community, government, business, and education to shape a robust, talented, and sustainable workforce.
PURPOSE: Strengthen our workforce and communities by providing an interactive forum where workforce issues can be heard, partnerships formed, and solutions created.