Larimer County Courthouse, 200 W. Oak Street, Fort
2. Call to Order (Nancy Patton) (7:50 -8:00)
a. Roll call
b. Review agenda
c. Public comment on topics not on the agenda
i. Colorado Workforce Development Council Vacancies
ii. Location for our December 14, 2016 WDB meeting
iii. Electronic Voting Consent Form
iv. Associate Member Application
3. Update on Poudre School District’s Long Range Planning Effort (Dr. Sandra Smyser) (8:00 – 8:30)
4. Review August 10, 2016 Economic and Workforce Development Topic Presentation (Eric Lea) (8:30 - 8:50)
a. Meeting takeaways
b. Follow-up items
on Workforce Symposium (Mike Kohler) (8:50
6. Committee Work (8:55– 9:20)
a. Plan October 12, 2016 WDB Barriers to Employment Topic Presentation
December 14, 2017 WDB Meeting
5. Next Steps (Jerry Thurber) (9:20 – 9:30)
6. Adjourn (9:30)
VISION: Cultivate a well-trained, productive, and competitive workforce in our region.
MISSION: Connect community, government, business, and education to shape a robust, talented, and sustainable workforce.
PURPOSE: Strengthen our workforce and communities by providing an interactive forum where workforce issues can be heard, partnerships formed, and solutions created.