County Offices, Courts and the Landfill will be closed Monday, May 25 in observance of Memorial Day. Critical services at Larimer County will not be disrupted by this closure.
LARIMER COUNTY BOARD OF ADJUSTMENT
Tuesday, May 26, 2015/7:00 P.M. / Hearing Room
A. CALL TO ORDER
B. APPROVAL OF THE March 24, 2015 MINUTES
C. APPROVAL OF THE FINDINGS & RESOLUTIONS FOR:
· Ingino Setback Variance, File #14-BOA1015
· Triplett Setback Variance, File #14-BOA1016
Request: Setback variances from Section 4.1.1.B.2.a and 4.9.2.A to accommodate an existing home and addition that encroach into minimum setbacks from an access easement and the centerline of a waterway and to accommodate an existing barn and two additions that encroach into the minimum setback from a waterway centerline
Location: Located within Sections 31 & 32, Township 8 North, Range 69 West; 4135 Bingham Hill Road, Fort Collins; located south of Bingham Hill Road and north of Claymore Lake
Applicant/Owner: Mark & Kori Wilford - 4135 Bingham Hill Rd, Fort Collins, CO 80521
Development Services Team Recommendation: The Development Services Team recommends approval of the Wilford Setback Variances, File #15-BOA1021 subject to the following conditions:
1. Failure to comply with any conditions of the Variance approval may result in reconsideration of the use and possible revocation of the approval by the Board of Adjustment.
2. All future additions or buildings that would be within setbacks as defined in the Land Use Code must go through the proper county review and planning process prior to construction.
3. This approval shall automatically expire in one year unless the applicant takes affirmative action consistent with this approval.