LARIMER COUNTY INTERAGENCY OVERSIGHT GROUP (LCIOG)
January 9, 2014
Voting Members in attendance: Michelle Brinegar, Jenny Ellison, Jim Drendel, Randy Ratliff, Darcie Votipka, Davie Murphy, Dale Lake, Grey Ketchum, Alex Murphy
Non-Voting Members in attendance: Thad Paul, Lynette Dunn, Bob Bauman
Recorder: Deb Bowen
- Call to order by Michelle Brinegar at 3:10 p.m.
- By-Laws Discussion
- Michelle Brinegar is now a District Court Judge and will look at the by-laws to determine if there is any conflict of interest with her being the Chair person of the LCIOG Board. There are no budget concerns at this time but if any members have reason to feel there is a bias or pressure please bring those concerns forward. The judicial member is a mandatory position for the IOG board and is a voting member. In the past our magistrates have chosen not to vote – this was their choice – not mandated by the IOG. The members present agreed that Michelle should continue as the chair. She would abstain from any votes where she felt there was a conflict of interest.
- A planning meeting to review and discuss outcomes will be planned for the future. The last two years of Phase II Core Services Outcomes will be reviewed to determine which outcomes moved up and/or down. CSU will complete a Phase III review of Core Services Outcomes by providers.
- Future agenda items for LCIOG:
- The FAP Team will come into a future LCIOG meeting to discuss their ideas from their recent FAP Team retreat.
- Phase III report update
- Trauma symptoms for children and families/IVE Waiver – how will it affect LCIOG?
- Trends – where we are at and where we are going.
- CORE Service Programs Report due to the State by April
- CSU Core Services – Phase II presentation – January 9, 2014
- The Core Services Phase II presentation was well done. The format and panel discussion were well received. Attendance was down but the audience was more involved.
- FAP Team discussion
- January 22 interviews for a new FAP Team Coordinator
- Report on a timeline to LCIOG about changes
- The FAP Team seems fragmented due to two teams, one in Fort Collins and one in Loveland
- Define responsibilities of each FAP Team member for each agency participating. Power and creativity?
- What are the barriers of members to make high level decisions and learn how to work around those barriers?
- LCIOG budgeted funds to FAPT - are outcomes being met?
- Old Business - None
- New Business – Each member of LCIOG contribute a paragraph about yourself with the primary responsibilities of your position at your agency or the history of your contributions to the community. Submit to Deb Bowen.
- Next Meeting
- February 13, 2014
11:30 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Larimer County Court House
200 West Oak Street
Carter Lake Room, 1st Floor
Fort Collins, CO 80521
- Adjourn 4:10 p.m.
Notes submitted by Deb Bowen