Larimer County Offices, Courts, District Attorney, and Landfill are closed on May 29, 2017 in observance of the Memorial Day Holiday. Critical services at Larimer County are not disrupted by closures.
LARIMER COUNTY BOARD OF ADJUSTMENT
Tuesday, May 23, 2017
A. WORK SESSION 5:00 PM IN BOYD LAKE
BOARD OF ADJUSTMENT MEETING
6:00 P.M. / Hearing Room
B. CALL TO ORDER
C. APPROVAL OF THE APRIL 27, 2017 MINUTES
D. APPROVAL OF THE FINDINGS & RESOLUTIONS FOR: NONE
E. ITEMS REMOVED FROM THE AGENDA:
· WALDFOGEL SETBACK VARIANCE, FILE #17-ZONE2169
· BURRILL SETBACK VARIANCE, FILE #17-ZONE2164
F. TABLED DISCUSSION ITEM FROM APRIL 25, 2017
1. KENNEDY SETBACK VARIANCE, FILE #16-ZONE2089
Request: Setback variance to permit a residential structure to be as close as zero feet from the edge of an existing 20 foot access easement-private road. Section 4. 1.5.B.2.a. requires a 25 foot setback.
Location: General location (no driving directions)
Applicant/Owner: Michael Kennedy - PO Box 3852, Estes Park CO 80517-3852
Development Services Team Recommendation: The Development Services Team recommends Approval of the Kennedy Setback Variance File# 16-ZONE2089 subject to the following condition(s):
1. Failure to comply with any conditions of the Variance approval may result in reconsideration of the use and possible revocation of the approval by the Board of Adjustment.
2. All future additions or buildings that would be within setbacks as defined in the Land Use Code must go through the proper county review and planning process prior to construction. This may include additional variance requests for the above mentioned structures that do not have building permits or inspection approvals.
3. This approval shall automatically expire in one year unless the applicant takes affirmative action consistent with this approval.
4. Prior to further construction, the Larimer County Building Department must be provided with a written certification by a Colorado Licensed Land surveyor that the proposed structure is located where shown on the Larimer County approved Plot Plan for this Department.
5. The approved plot plan must reflect or an accompanying plan must show that drainage from the structure will not impair the access road.