LARIMER COUNTY BOARD OF ADJUSTMENT
Tuesday, July 26, 2016/6:00 P.M. / Hearing Room
A. CALL TO ORDER
B. APPROVAL OF THE June 29, 2016 MINUTES
C. APPROVAL OF THE FINDINGS & RESOLUTIONS FOR:
ˇ GABUCCI/MORGAN SETBACK VARIANCE, FILE #16-BOA1079
ˇ MCDONOUGH SETBACK VARIANCE, FILE #16-BOA1078
ˇ ABC/FIREHOUSE SELF-STORAGE SETBACK VARIANCE, FILE #16-BOA1079
D. CONSENT ITEM:
*1. SOSSAMAN/ENGELLAND SETBACK VARIANCE, FILE #16-ZONE2035
Request: A Setback Variance to allow an addition/remodel to an existing cabin to be 19 feet from the edge of North Fork Road when 45 feet is required. The variance is request to Section 4.1.7.B.2.a street and road setbacks.
Location: 1045 North Fork Road Glen Haven
Applicant: Bob Iwanicki, Westover Construction - 1789 Wildfire Rd, Estes Park CO 80517
Owner: Heath Sossaman & Laura Engelland - 1152 Kiemsteadt Rd, Chappel Hill TX 77426
Development Services Team Recommendation: The Development Services Team recommends Approval of the Sossaman Setback Variance File # 16-ZONE2035 subject to the following condition(s):
1. Failure to comply with any conditions of the Variance approval may result in reconsideration of the use and possible revocation of the approval by the Board of Adjustment.
2. All future additions or buildings that would be within setbacks as defined in the Land Use Code must go through the proper county review and planning process prior to construction.
3. This approval shall automatically expire in one year unless the applicant takes affirmative action consistent with this approval.
4. After the applicant applies for a building permit but prior to foundation pour, the Larimer County Building Department must be provided with a written certification by a Colorado Licensed Land surveyor that the proposed structure is located where shown on the Larimer County approved Plot Plan for this development.
E. DISCUSSION ITEM:
2. KNOWLES/MCLAIN SETBACK VARIANCE, FILE #16-ZONE2026
Request: Setback Variance request to allow a proposed loafing shed to be 15' from the side property line rather than the required 50' Section 4.1.6.B.2.b of the Land Use Code.
Location: 390 Mount Harvard Road, Livermore, Southwest of CR 74E in the Glacier View Meadows Subdivision
Applicant/Owner: Dan Knowles & Stacy McLain - 390 Mount Harvard Rd.,Livermore CO
Development Services Team Recommendation: The Development Services Team recommends Denial of the Knowles Setback Variance File# 16-ZONE2026.