Larimer County Offices, Courts, and District Attorney will be closed on January 16, 2017 in observance of the Martin Luther King Jr. holiday. The Landfill will be open. Critical services at Larimer County are not disrupted by closures.
RECEPTION#: 20130016145, 03/01/2013 at 09:31:00 AM, 1 OF 2, R $0.00 TD Pgs: 0
Scott Doyle, Larimer County, CO
MINUTES OF THE LARIMER COUNTY BOARD OF ADJUSTMENT
(December 18, 2012)
The regular meeting of the Larimer County Board of Adjustment was held In the County Board Hearing Room in the Larimer County Courthouse Offices, Fort Collins, Colorado at 7:00 p.m., December 18, 2012 at which time the following business was transacted.
Board Members Present: Tom Peterson (for consent item only), Jeffrey Schneider,
Carol Dowding, Alan Cram, Sheri Hofeling
Rob Helmick, County Planner, and William G. Ressue,
Minutes: Carol Dowding moved and Sheri Hofeling seconded the Motion to approve the October 23, 2012 and November 27, 2012 Minutes of the Larimer County Board of Adjustment as presented. Board members Jeffrey Schneider, Carol Dowding, Alan Cram and $heri Hofeling voted in favor of the Motion. The Minutes were unanimously approved.
Findings and Resolutions: Carol Dowding moved and Sheri Hofeling seconded the Motion to approve the following Findings and Resolutions: Lyons Setback Variance (#12-BBA0920), Bieu Setback Variance (#12-BOA0919), and Rollins Setback Variance (#12-BOA0916). Board members Jeffrey Schneider, Carol Dowding, Alan Cram, and Sheri Hofeling voted in favor of the Motion.
A. Consent Applications
The following application was approved by consent:
File No: #12-BOA0921 (Glen Haven Fire Department Setback Variance) Owners/Applicants: Glen Haven Volunteer Fire Department / Anthony Fink, Secretary
Request: The Application of Glen Haven Fire Department, Anthony Fink appearing, requesting setback variances was presented to the Board. The Application requested three setback variances: i) to build a new fire house located 18 feet from the property line rather than the required minimum of 25 feet; ii) to be located 52 feet from the centerline of CR 43, a major collector roadway, rather than the required minimum of 100 feet; and, iii) to be located 90 feet from the required 100 feet for the setback to West Creek, in the T-Tourist zone.
Action: Carol Dowding moved and Sheri Hofeling seconded the Motion to approve the
Application with the following conditions:
1. Failure to comply with any conditions of the variance approval may result in reconsideration of the use and possible revocation of the approval by the Board of Adjustment.
RECEPTION#: 20130016145, 03/01/2013 at 09:31:00 AM, 2 OF 2, Scott Doyle,
Larimer County, CO
approval, OR (b) submits a written request showing good cause to extend the one year time limit.
3. The applicant shall complete the Location and Extent Review and Site Plan Review prior to submitting for a building permit.
4. The applicant shall obtain a Development Construction Permit from the Engineering Department, if it determined to be required during the Site Plan Review process.
5. All future additions or buildings that would be within setbacks as defined in the Land Use Code must go through the proper County review and planning process prior to construction.
6. After the applicant applies for a building permit but prior to foundation pour, the Larimer County Building Department must be provided with a written certification by a Colorado Licensed Land Surveyor that the proposed structure is located where shown on the Larimer County approved Plot Plan for this Department.
Board members Tom Peterson, Jeffrey Schneider, Carol Dowding, Alan Cram and Sheri Hofeling
voted in favor of the Motion. The Application was approved with conditions.
Adjournment: The meeting was adjourned at 7:20 p.m. (These proceedings were recorded by audio tape.)
LARIMER COUNTY BOARD OF ADJUSTMENT