County Offices, Courts and the Landfill will be closed on Monday, September 7 in observance of the Labor Day Holiday. Critical services at Larimer County will not be disrupted by this closure.
Agricultural Advisory Board
12:30 to 3:00 pm
Larimer County Extension Office
1525 Blue Spruce Drive, Fort Collins, Colorado
1. 12:30 pm Call to order, Introduction of guests, Chair report, Gail Meisner
2. 12:40 pm Task force comments from County Commissioner presentations
- GMO task force
- Animal Cruelty
3. 1:00 p.m. Interaction and discussion of Ag and community related issues with Chair,
Gail Meisner to be relayed to Commissioner Gaiter. Commissioner Gaiter is unable to attend or call into this meeting due to scheduling conflict.
4. 1:20 pm Speaker, Beth Conrey - Bee’s 101 along with how they affect Crop Pollination. Beth is the President of the Western Apiary Society, Board of Pollinator Stewardship Counsel and she has 60 Bee Hives of her own in the Berthoud area
5. 2:05 pm Consideration of minutes from July 8, 2015 meeting
6. 2:10 pm Committee Reports
- Water & Land Committee Presentation
- Education Committee
- Legislation Committee
7. 2:50 pm Report from Local Resiliency Development Charrette
8. 2:55 pm Announcements
- Next meeting, Thursday, November 19, 2015, 11:30 am—Plans are to have lunch at 11:30 with meeting to start at 12:30.