Larimer County Offices, Courts, and District Attorney will be closed February 20, 2017 for the Presidents' Day Holiday. The Landfill will be open. Critical services at Larimer County are not disrupted by closures.
MEETING MINUTES August 21, 2007
LAPORTE AREA PLANNING ADVISORY COMMITTEE
The meeting was called to order at 7:00 pm at the West Fort Collins Water District, LaPorte.
Members Present: Susanne Cordery-Cotter, Nancy Grice, Mandy Kotzman, Ed Ott, Paul Resseguie, Cordelia Stone, Will Wade & Ed Stoner
Staff Present: Jill Bennett - Planning Dept.
Guests Present: Randy Ubanks – New County Commissioner.
The meeting agenda was adopted
The meeting minutes from December 19, 2006 were adopted with one edit: The word “amoeba” is to be deleted in section 2.
· Two fires were at Lions Park
· Bingham Hill Road was officially named Bingham Hill Rd.
· LaPorte schools are still having problems with too few pupils. Only 14 students in Kindergarten.
· The Stegner Gravel pit is being investigated to find out where they have not fulfilled their obligations. The lack of a burm around the pit is an example of non-compliance. Stegner Pit should be done by the end of the year. A “Past Bad Acts” was discussed as a means to insure obligations are fulfilled.
· John Lynn filled us in on problems with the HOA in his area. There is also the probability of a subdivision.
Adjourned to work session at 8:25 p.m.