Larimer County Offices, Courts, District Attorney, Landfill, Household Hazardous Waste, and Recycle Center are all closed on Thanksgiving Day, November 26, 2015.
County Offices are also closed on Friday, November 27 while the Courts, District Attorney, Landfill, Household Hazardous Waste, and Recycle Center are open. Critical services at Larimer County will not be disrupted by this closure.
MINUTES OF THE BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS
County offices were closed on December 26, 2011, in observance of the Christmas holiday.
TUESDAY, DECEMBER 27, 2011
The Board of County Commissioners met at 9:00 a.m. with Neil Gluckman, Assistant County Manager. Chair Donnelly presided and Commissioners Gaiter and Johnson were present. Also present were: Donna Hart and Deni LaRue, Commissioners’ Office; Undersheriff Bill Nelson, Sheriff’s Department; Brenda Gimeson, Planning Department; Jeannine Haag and William Ressue, County Attorney’s Office; and Gael Cookman, Deputy Clerk.
1. PUBLIC COMMENT: Mel Hilgenberg shared several points of interest with the Board.
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES FOR THE WEEK OF DECEMBER 19, 2011:
M O T I O N
Commissioner Gaiter moved that the Board of County Commissioners approve the minutes for the week of December 19, 2011.
Motion carried 3-0.
3. REVIEW OF THE SCHEDULE FOR THE WEEK OF JANUARY 2, 2012: Ms. Hart reviewed the schedule for the upcoming week.
4. CONSENT AGENDA:
M O T I O N
Commissioner Johnson moved that the Board of County Commissioners approve the consent agenda as outlined below:
12272011A001 HUMANE SOCIETY AGREEMENT BY AND BETWEEN THE BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS AND LARIMER HUMANE SOCIETY
12272011A002 CATEGORY 6 MAJOR COST RECOVERY AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS, USDA, FOREST SERVICE, AND ROOSEVELT NATIONAL FOREST SERVICE
12272011R001 RESOLUTION REGARDING EXTENSION OF APPROVAL OF AMENDED PLAT OF LOT 5 OF PINEWOOD SPRINGS 5TH FILING/RAINS BOUNDARY LINE ADJUSTMENT (FILE #10-S3011)
12272011R002 RESOLUTION REGARDING EXTENSION OF APPROVAL OF AMENDED PLAT OF LOTS 18, 19, & 20 OF CUSHMAN’S LAKEVIEW 2ND FILING (FILE #10-S2979)
12272011R003 RESOLUTION REGARDING EXTENSION OF APPROVAL FOR AMENDED PLAT OF LOTS 11 & 12 OF LOVELAND HEIGHTS (FILE #05-S2503)
12272011R004 RESOLUTION ESTABLISHING COMPENSATION FOR DISTRICT ATTORNEY APPOINTED OFFICIALS
12272011R005 RESOLUTION ESTABLISHING COMPENSATION FOR LARIMER COUNTY APPOINTED OFFICIALS OF THE OFFICE OF THE DISTRICT ATTORNEY
MISCELLANEOUS : Human Services Payments for November 2011; Community Services Block Grant for 2012-2015.
LIQUOR LICENSES: The following licenses were approved and/or issued: The Rock Inn – Brew Pub – Estes Park; Golf Club at Fox Acres – Hotel and Restaurant – Red Feather Lakes.
Motion carried 3-0.
5. COUNTY MANAGER WORKSESSION: There were no worksession items to discuss.
6. COMMISSIONER ACTIVITY REPORTS: The Board detailed their attendance at events during the past week.
7. LEGAL MATTERS: Discussion ensued regarding the Dry Creek Reservoir Estates Rural Land Use Plan, specifically pertaining to which portions of the road should be dedicated as a public right-of-way. The Board directed the public right-of-way to be 60-feet for the entire road length of this Rural Land Plan and will commence at the western boundary line of each lot. The Board also directed that Larimer County would allow the owner of Lot 8 to maintain the currently existing gate across the newly publicly dedicated Shale Ridge Road until such time as the County requires open access along the dedicated right-of way. At the time the owner is notified of the need for open public access, the owner shall remove the existing gate and the County agrees to pay for a new gate and for its installation outside the dedicated right-of-way.
There being no further business, the meeting adjourned at 9:30 a.m.
TOM DONNELLY, CHAIR
BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
CLERK AND RECORDER
Gael M. Cookman, Deputy Clerk