Larimer County Offices, Courts, District Attorney, Landfill, Household Hazardous Waste, and Recycle Center are all closed on Thanksgiving Day, November 26, 2015.
County Offices are also closed on Friday, November 27 while the Courts, District Attorney, Landfill, Household Hazardous Waste, and Recycle Center are open.
Critical services at Larimer County will not be disrupted by this closure.
Impacts to Residential Values
Characteristics that may impact residential property values:
- Classification (Residential versus Agricultural property)
- Location of property - Eco Area, Neighborhood, Subdivision
- Square feet of living area
- Square feet of basement
- Square feet of finish in basement
- Square feet of garage (attached and detached)
- Design of home (Ranch, Two Story, Modular, Cabin, etc.)
- Quality of home
- Locational attributes (Golf Course, Lake, Park, River, Railroad, Traffic, View, Greenbelt)
Items that may be inventoried but do NOT typically impact residential value for assessment purposes:
- Fixtures (sinks, showers, etc)
- Sprinkler systems
- Finished garage vs unfinished garage
- Porches, decks or balconies
- Bedroom and bathroom counts
- Updated roof or minor interior remodels